MEASURING YOUR FINGER
Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle. Wedding rings are worn at the base of the ring finger with the engagement ring next to it so keep in mind how they will fit together.
Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results measure your finger size:
1. At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.)
2. Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate any incorrect measurements.
Things You'll Need:
1. Cut a thin strip of paper.
2. Wrap the paper around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
3. Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with your ruler.
4. Use the following chart to determine your ring size.
Alluring handmade bracelet
9ct yellow gold, 10.65 grams
features swinging gold tassels
Handmade to measure
© 2023 Tallulah Melbourne. Custom Jewellery Designers In The Melbourne CBD